Caring Adoptions is a full service adoption agency that has been finding families for children since 1991. Although located in Houston, Caring Adoptions works with Birthmothers throughout Texas, and Adoptive Parents throughout Texas and the United States.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Birthmother placement services, housing, nutrition, clothing, health care, counseling and related services
- Child health care, counseling and “Cradle Care”
- Domestic Adoptive Parent Birthmother selection services, adoption financial and related counseling, home study and adoption processing in accordance with TDFPS minimum standards, placement, post placement reports, adoption finalization, special peer interaction events, and education seminars related to child care and developmental issues
- Charitable Assistance to Birthmother families and orphanages
- Providing the lowest possible cost to Adopting Families while meeting the needs of Birthparent Families.
All of our social workers have many years’ worth of adoption placement experience. These credentials enable Caring Adoptions to work with all members of the adoption triad – the Birth Family, Adoptive Family, and the Child – to ensure a successful adoption placement.